TCR Advanced Engineering provides Videoscopy / Boroscopic inspection services for objects or areas that are usually not easily visible to the eye without dismantling surrounding structures or machinery. It allows inspectors to discover hidden discontinuities before they can cause major problems, e.g. poor welding, surface defects, corrosion pits, general condition, degradation, blockages, and foreign materials. This is not a quantitative method and is used as a backup method for other tube testing methods.
Our state of the art Iris 5 DVR videoscope has a total probe length of 7.5 meters and 8 mm probe dia, which is suitable for carrying videoscopy in a component with an opening as small as 10 mm. The IRIS DVR is equipped with four-way articulation to give 360-degree field view. It has a high-resolution CCD camera for HD Video recording and interchangeable objective lenses for changing the degree of viewing and field of view. The videoscopy is useful in many fields such as aerospace, wind turbines, gas turbines, oil and gas Industries, chemical industries, power generation plants, quality control, and internal weld inspection.
Our technology has the following specifications:
- Image Sensor: High-Resolution color SUPER HAD CCD image
- Display Size: 5.0" (12.7cm) TFT VGA color LCD
- Zoom: 3.5X (Digital)
- Direction of view: 0° & 90° Field of View: 600, Depth of Field: from 5mm
- Probe diameter / length: 8 mm / 7.5 meters
- Articulation: 4-way & 360° All-Way Tip articulation control
- Illumination type: High-Power LED with high transmission fiber optics